Department of Gastroenterology
Gastroenterology is the branch of medicine whereby the digestive system and its disorders are treated.Gastrointestinal (GI) disorders are set to affect more and more people in the coming years.
Increasing obese population and consumption of irregular diets are some of the key reasons for the rise in the number of people suffering from these disorders. Bloating, acidity, constipation are only some of the gastrointestinal diseases.
Diseases affecting the gastrointestinal tract, which includes the organs from mouth to anus, along the alimentary canal and – diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas & spleen are the focus of this specialty.
- Adrenaline Injection
- Argon Plasma Coagulation(APC) for UGI and LGI
- Biliary or Pancreatic Stenting
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Diagnostic Procedures
- Endoscopic Balloon for Obesity
- Endoscopic Botox injection
- Endoscopic Dilatation
- Endoscopic Foreign Body Removal
- Endoscopic Foreign Body Removal in Children & Adults
- Endoscopic Glue injection
- Endoscopic Sclerotherapy
- Endoscopic Ulcer bleed management
- Endoscopic Ultrasound
- Endotherapy of Achalasia
- Esophageal Dilatation
- Esophageal Variceal Ligation
- Upper GI Endoscopy
To Consult Our Gastroenterologist..
Fill in the form!
Dr. Amol Shinde
Consultant Gastroenterologist,Hepatologist & Therapeutic Endoscopist